Take the Next Step Into Your Career
Vacancy as Chief AML / Compliance Officer
Shanda Consult would be delighted to welcome a dynamic and successful member to its small but dedicated team.
The new team member will be responsible for the company’s internal and client compliance as per AML, CySEC directives and other related regulation. Furthermore, the successful candidate will be responsible for drafting/reviewing corporate statutory documents.
This position requires minimum 4 years experience in AML/Compliance the laws, directives and regulation applying to entities regulated by CySEC (ASPs or CIFs). A minimum of 2 years in a similar responsible position is required as well.
Further conditions qualifying for the position (non-exhaustive):
- must have legal educational background
- must have experience in liaising with CySEC
- the position is subject to approval of the employed candidate by CySEC
- experience in drafting corporate statutory documents (Minutes, Resolutions), LPOAs, simple agreements etc., and in advising on corporate matters
- must be able for multi-tasking and to handle work loads under time pressure
- Fluently in Greek and English on a sophisticated level orally and in writing is essential, an additional fluent language will be of advantage
- Must be Cyprus citizen, or EU citizen permanently residing in Cyprus and permitted to work
The place of work is our office on Makarios Avenue in Nicosia.
Both ladies and gentlemen are indeed welcome.
Working hours are Mon. to Thu. 08-13 and 14-17, and Fridays from 08-14.
Beginning is as soon as possible.
Salary and remunerations are negotiable and depend on experience and success.
Please do stipulate your salary expectation (annual gross) with your application.
We do provide private medical insurance from MetLife.
- your motivation letter and
- your updated, detailed CV
Thank you, and looking forward to welcome you!